Fully-funded M.Sc. (DeepMind Scholarship 2022) by Queen Mary University of London, UK
About DeepMind Scholarship 2022 Award | Fully-funded M.Sc. (DeepMind Scholarship 2022):
The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to sustain as well as encourage underrepresented teams to pursue postgraduate education and learning in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning as well as Computer Science. The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these locations of research study.
Application Deadline: 13 July 2022
Study Level: Masters degree
- M.Sc. Computer Games (Full Time)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (Full Time)
- M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time)
- M.Sc. in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time)
Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
Benefits of DeepMind Scholarship 2022 Award:
Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees – £27,250), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
However, the number of awards is limited to four (4). This makes it highly competitive.
Eligibility Criteria | Fully-funded M.Sc. (DeepMind Scholarship 2022):
To be eligible to apply for the DeepMind Scholarship, you should:
- Be a UK or International student.
- Identify as women or have one of the following classifications of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed– White and Black Caribbean; Mixed– White and Black African; or Other combined history (to consist of Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have actually a confirmed deal to examine on among the complying with programs in September 2022: M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), M.Sc. Computer Science (Full Time), M.Sc. Computer Games (Full Time), and M.Sc. in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
Application Procedure | Fully-funded M.Sc. (DeepMind Scholarship 2022):
- Initially, please check your eligibility to participate. The panel will rule out any applications that do not satisfy eligibility standards, and also awards may be taken out if candidates are later on located not to have fulfilled qualification requirements or to have given false information.
- Kindly download, complete and send the application kind to [email protected]. The 2022 DeepMind Scholarship Application Form can also be downloaded here.
- To complete your application, you will be require to provide:
- A duplicate of your admission letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), M.Sc. Computer Science (Full Time), M.Sc. Computer Games, or M.Sc. in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) programme.
- A completed application, consisting of a short personal statement of no greater than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award as well as what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A Curriculum Vitae
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which 5 students will get the award. Candidates will obtain notice of the end result by 15 August 2022. Please examine your qualifications and eligibility criteria before you apply. The panel will not consider any application that does not satisfy qualification standards, and also awards may be withdrawn if candidates are later found not to have fulfilled eligibility criteria or to have provided incorrect details.
Some Very Useful Links:
Enquiries Email: [email protected]