Fully-funded DeepMind PhD Studentship in AI or Machine Learning in London, UK
About Queen Mary University of London’s DeepMind PhD Studentship:
Fully-funded DeepMind PhD Studentship in AI or Machine Learning: Queen Mary University of London is inviting applications for the DeepMind PhD Studentship for September 2022. The PhD Studentship sustains and also urges under-represented teams, black and also namely women researchers, to seek postgraduate research in AI or Machine Learning.
The PhD DeepMind Studentship will certainly cover tuition charges and supply a London gratuity of ₤ 17,609 per year (2022-2023 price to be introduced), along with a yearly ₤ 2,000 travel and also conference allocation and a one-off equipment give of ₤ 1,500.
Benefits | Fully-funded DeepMind PhD Studentship in AI or Machine Learning of the Queen Mary University
- 3-year fully-funded PhD Studentship.
- Accessibility to cutting-edge facilities and also expertise in AI.
- Partnership and also mentorship with DeepMind staff members working at the reducing side of AI research as well as modern technologies.
Notes to applicants:
Queen Mary is on the lookout for the very best and brightest trainees in the fields of AI and also Machine Learning.
Successful applicants will have the adhering to profile:
- Determine as female and/or are of Black ethnic culture, each being under-represented teams in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Should hold, or is expected to acquire an MSc in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, AI, Physics or Mathematics or a very closely relevant technique; or can demonstrate evidence of comparable work experience
Having actually obtained difference or fabulous level degree is highly preferable.
- Programming skills are strongly desirable; nevertheless, we do rule out this to be a crucial requirement if candidates have corresponding abilities.
- We actively urge applications from prospects that are normally resident in the UK. The studentship is likewise open up to international candidates.
Application Deadline | Fully-funded DeepMind PhD Studentship in AI or Machine Learning:
11 April 2022 by 12pm (very soon).
Scholarship Interview Date:
Scholarship Start Date:
How To Apply | Fully-funded DeepMind PhD Studentship in AI or Machine Learning
Queen Mary wants to create the future generation of impressive researchers (whether in industry, academia or government), therefore the task embarked on under this Studentship is anticipated to match the bigger research programme of School. Candidates should select a supervisor (a very first as well as 2nd option) from the School at application stage. See their official web site here, for details about our research teams as well as managers.
Candidates must submit their rate of interest by returning the following to [email protected] by 12pm, 11 April 2022:.
Some Very Useful Links:
Enquiries Email: [email protected]