Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia | Fully-funded
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to international students undertaking undergraduate study at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
Benefits of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship provides either a:
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
Join Us On Social Media
Eligibility & Selection Criteria for The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, candidates must:
- have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 97% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 43 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 98%
- Vietnam High School: an overall Year 12 GPA of at least 9.7 or above
The Application Process for The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
No separate or special application is needed for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship as Students will be automatically considered for this scholarship. This is great news!
With regards to when students will know the outcome of their scholarship offer – The indicative turnaround time to receive an outcome is about 2 – 3 weeks from when the student received an unconditional course offer of admission to study at Melbourne University.
However, note that unsuccessful candidates will NOT be notified.
County-specific Admissions Entry Requirements and Eligibility for The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
Please get in touch with the Offshore Recruitment Team of Melbourne University for additional details regarding high school diploma requirements, eligibility for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships from your countries, and undergraduate admissions standards.
They have employees stationed in several nations in addition to a group of people from Melbourne who frequently travel to their area. Please don’t hesitate to get help from a member of their Future Students team if you have any specific questions regarding studying in Melbourne.
Also note that their staff hosts events and other opportunities to meet with students. See their events listing here, for details about the information sessions and student interviews in your region.
F.A.Q about The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
- Coursework scholarship conditions
- About your scholarship
- Moving support for international students
- How to apply for University Accommodation
- Experience the best of student living
Join Us On Social Media
🚀🚀 Join Our Facebook Group –> Click Here
🚀🚀 Join Our WhatsApp Channel –> Click Here
🚀🚀 Join Our Telegram Channel –> Click Here
🚀🚀 Follow Us On Twitter –> Click Here
️🚀🚀 Follow Us On Instagram –> Click Here
🚀🚀 Follow Our Facebook Page –> Click Here
🚀🚀 Free Signup To Our Private Chat Room –> Click Here