Google Global Coding Competition (Code Jam 2022): Registration is now open
Google Global Coding Competition (Code Jam 2022)
Code Jam is Google’s longest running global coding competition, where programmers of all levels put their skills to the test. Competitors work their method via a series of online algorithmic puzzles to make an area at the World Finals, all for a possibility to win the championship title and also $15,000 USD.
This is an one-of-a-kind competitors for extraordinary programmers from around the world. In this coding competition which is also called Coding Jam, the gifted programmers are provided comprehensive challenges to resolve in a particular collection of time and also thus the Code Jam difficulty supplies the participants an excellent possibility to prove their mantle by putting their abilities on a litmus test. This amazing online coding competition is the largest coding competitors of Google on the planet. So, the obstacle is an entrance for the programs for a brand-new virtual world having countless views of possibilities.
Yearly the Google Global Code Jam Competition consists of four rounds which are organised online, however, the yearly Code Jam finals are held at various Google offices. Each round has lots of time management, algorithmic puzzle, and complicated coding which the entrants need to pass in order to advance to the following round. This is the world’s most challenging competition because it not only needs the outsmarting abilities with the rounds but the participants additionally need to acquire minimal qualifying factors in order to go into the worldwide coding competitors.
The competition is for sure a system where the programmers of the world be familiar with each other’s quality and also grip in the field. In addition, it is an ideal opportunity for the participants to enhance themselves by understanding the competition in this globe. Programs is an extremely vast field and so is coding. The programmers find out to brighten themselves better by experiencing such a comprehensive and extremely affordable competitors.
The regulations for this competitors are also different and very strict. Total guidance for terms is also provided independently. As an example, after certifying in Code Jam’s online Credentials round, the programmers are provided round 1. Round 1 has a further three below rounds, the programmers can qualify as numerous as it takes to bring them in the leading 1500. These contend for round 2 and after that the participants are reduced to 1000 as well as are relocated to round 3. Just 25 finalists continue the last round and also the victor gets the reward.
Host Organisation | Google Global Coding Competition:
Benefits Of The Competition | Google Global Coding Competition:
- A cash prize of $15000 will be awarded to the winner.
- The participants who reach round 3 will receive a limited edition Code Jam T-Shirt.
- The top finalists will get a chance to compete in the Virtual World Finals.
- All participants will receive the certificates on the basis of their level achievements.
Eligibility Criteria | Google Global Coding Competition:
- All the candidates from around the globe can apply except the contestants from Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, Donetsk Peoples Republic, and Luhansk People’s Republic, or where prohibited by law.
- The employees, internees, or contractor of Google or Alphabets and their affiliates can not apply.
- If you are a government official, you can apply but you will not receive any prize or certificate because an officer can only enter into the contest as a Hub organiser.
- The candidate must be above 18 years of age during the final rounds of Code Jam.
- If Google requires any proof of eligibility the candidate has to provide it within 5 days otherwise the candidate will be disqualified
How to Apply | Google Global Coding Competition:
- The participant must first make a profile online to get registered, HERE.
- The participants will have access to the applicable contest website and will get to know the registration time from those websites.
- The candidates have to determine the contest time according to their time zone.
- Candidates have to get themselves registered separately for every contestant. For Example, if you ere registered in Code Jam and you went to contest in Hash Code, you must have to be registered in Hash Code separately.
- Make sure you have only one valid contest profile for each registration, multiple profiles will lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline | Google Global Coding Competition:
- The contest will end on Sunday, April 3, 2022, at 19:00 UTC.