Fully funded UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship for international students, study in London, UK
Welcome To ScholarshipsBoard.com Today I’m Talking About The University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarship For International Students. I Will Also Explain Step By Step Guides How To Apply This Scholarship With Some Tips Along The Way.
University College London Which Operates As UCL Is A Major Public Research University Located In London, United Kingdom. UCL Is A Member Institution Of The Federal University Of London And Is The Second Largest University In The UK By Total Enrolment And The Largest By Postgraduate Enrolment. UCL Have Over 400 Undergraduate Degree Programs With More Than 42 000 Students From 150 Different Countries.
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship introduction
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship Aims To Enable And Encourage International Students From Low-income Backgrounds To Pursue Full-time Undergraduate Degree Studies At UCL. This Scholarship Program Offers 10 Awards Of Full Tuition Fees And Maintenance And 20 Awards Of Full Tuition Fees. The Scholarship Is Tenable For The Normal Duration Of The Program. The Undergraduate Tuition Fees Of UCL Is About £24000 To £32,100 Per Year. The Average Cost Of Living Is About £11349 Per Year So The Maintenance Allowance Is Around That Value.
Candidates Can Be From Any Country Outside The UK But Must Fulfil All Of The Following Criteria: Be Eligible To Pay The Overseas Fee Rate; Come From A Low Income Background And Have Submitted An Admission Application For Full-time Undergraduate Degree At UCL. The Scholarship Is Awarded On The Basis Of Financial Need And Upon The Recommendation Of The Student Funding Office.
How to Apply
How To Apply? You Need To Have Submitted An Admission Application To UCL First In Order To Apply For The Scholarship. Admission Applications For UCL Undergraduate Degree Programs Are Made Through UCAS ( The Universities And Colleges Admissions Service). UCAS Is An UK Based Organization Whose Main Role Is To Operate The Application Process For British Universities. UCL UCAS Code Is UCL U80. There Is No Campus Code. This Application Process Is The Same For Both International Students And UK Students When Applying For An UCL Admission. Then You Can Apply The Scholarship Online In The Portico System.
University Admission Application via UCAS
- Let’s Begin With How To Apply For UCL Admission Using UCAS Website. First You Need To Register For A New UCAS Account Using This Link. Enter Your Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Password And Tick The Terms And Conditions Check Box.
- Make Sure You Enter Your First Name And Middle Name Exactly As They Are Stated On Official Documents Such As Your Passport, Birth Certificate Or Driving License.
- Then Click On Register. A Verification Code Will Be Sent To Your Email Address. To Verify The Account, Copy That Code Here And Click Verify.
- Then Choose The Year You Want To Start. Choose Level Of Study For This Scholarship. I Choose Undergraduate. Click Next.
- Select Your Country. Click Next. Enter Your Mobile Number. Choose The Subjects That You Are Planning To Study. You Must Enter At Least One Subject And Two Other Optional Then Click Create Account.
- You Will Now Be In The Main HUB Of UCAS. Click On Start Your Applications. Click On The Undergraduate Box. You Will Now See The UCAS Application Page. There Are Several Items To Fill Here Including Your Choices Of University And Courses, Your Profile, Personal Statements And References.
- You Can Choose Up To Five Courses. There’s No Preference Order And Your Universities Or Colleges Won’t See Where Else You’ve Applied Until After You Reply To Any Offers. You Get
Fill In All Your Information Including Personal Details, Your Name , Age Title And Gender Contact And Residency Details, Address, Email, Telephone And Where You Live, Education Qualifications And Periods Of Study.
- You Must Enter All Your Qualifications From Secondary Education Onwards, Whether You Have The Result Or You’re Still Awaiting Exams And Results.
- This Helps Universities And Colleges To Understand If You Meet Their Entry Requirements. It’s Really Important You Enter The Right Qualifications On Your Application Employment. You Can Enter Details Of Up To Five Paid Jobs, Full Time Or Part Time, Include Company Names Addresses, Job Descriptions, Start And Finish Dates.
- Any Unpaid Or Voluntary Work Shouldn’t Be Included Here. Mention That In Your Personal Statement.
- If You’ve Not Had Any Paid Work Experience, Just Leave The Section Blank And Mark It As Complete.
- Nationality Details Your Birthplace And Nationalities ,supporting Information So That Providers Know How To Support You During Your Studies, English Language Skills, Finance And Funding How You Will Fund Your Study, Personal Statement Why Do You Want To Study The Subjects And Details Of Your References.
Personal Statement Is Very Important Because It Is The Only Part Of The Application Where You Can Write In Your Own Style It’s Your Chance To Tell Universities And Colleges Why You’d Like To Study With Them And What Skills And Experience You Have. It Needs To Be At Least 1 000 Characters Long You Can Write Up To 4 000 Characters Or 47 Lines.
A Reference Is A Written Recommendation From A Teacher Advisor Or Professional Who Knows You Academically. You Need A Reference Unless You Get Permission From Your Chosen Universities And Colleges. You Must Have A Completed Reference On Your Application Before It Is Sent To UCAS. After That You Pay Application Fee Of £22 For A Single Choice Or £26.50 For More Than One Choice. You Will Then Need To Read And Agree To The Declaration Before Submitting Your Application.
Top selection criteria
Top Things Admissions Teams Will Look For When Reviewing Your Application Are Qualifications, Content Of Written Personal Statement Displaying Passion For The Subject Area While Demonstrating Motivation Enthusiasm And The Skills And Experiences That Will Enable You To Succeed At University, Content Of Reference, Knowledge Of And Commitment To The Subject Discipline, Good Attitude To Learning And Personal Development, Ability To Articulate Yourself Fluently And Accurately In Writing.
Key points & Tips
Here Are Some Key Points And Tips To Remember When Filling Your Applications: Apply Early Don’t Leave Applying Until The Last Minute As There’s Quite A Bit To Do, Complete All Mandatory Questions And You Can’t Skip Any Sections You Don’t Need To Complete The Application All At Once You Can Save Your Progress And Come Back Later To Continue, Make Sure Your Email Address Is Always Up To Date Important Updates On Your Application Will Be Sent To Your Email, Write Your Personal Statement In Microsoft Words Or Google Docs Then Copy To UCAS Because UCAS Doesn’t Have Spelling Check. Hit Save Regularly In Your Application To Avoid Losing Your Work While You’re In Your Application. Always Remember To Re-read And Preview Before You Mark Any Sections As Complete.
How to apply the scholarship at UCL
If Your UCL Admission Application Is Successful They Will Contact You With All Information You Need For Next Steps. Now Register For An Online User Registration OUR Account Using This Link. Your Student Number Is Quoted On All Communications That UCL Sends You. You Use OUR Account To Create An Account In Portico Using This Link. Portico Is The Main UCL Student Information System Which Is Used By All Students For Updating Personal Data Such As Addresses Or Contact Numbers, Completing Online Module Registration, Viewing Information About Programs Or Modules And Viewing Examination Timetables And Results.
Now Login To Portico With Your Normal Details Click On The View Button For The Active Application That You Wish To Apply For Funding For In The Application Screen. Click On The Funding In The Menu At The Top Of The Page.
You Are Now On The Funding Page. To Find Out Which Funds You Are Eligible To Apply For Click Check And Apply Under Funds Available, Click On The Scholarship Name Of The Scheme That You Wish To Apply For. Select University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarship. If You Have Applied To Two Programs At UCL You Will Need To Complete Two Applications.
This Application Will Collect Information On A Number Of Financial Factors Including Household Income, Information And Estimations Of Other Available Funds For Study. Additional Information Including Personal Details And Academic References From Your UCAS Application Are Available To UCL And Therefore Not Requested Through The Funding Application. You Can Find More Guidelines From UCL In This Website. Those Are All The Steps To Apply For The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship. It’s A Long Process With Many Documents To Prepare And Submit.